All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could longer recognize faces? Following a head injury from a rock climbing accident, Jessica faces a disturbing future where everyone looks like a stranger. When a team of embezzlers stumbles upon her diagsis of prosopagsia - face blindness - they seize the opportunity to entangle her in their scheme. As she discovers the scam and alerts the authorities, she becomes a target in a masquerade far more dangerous than the extreme sports she loves.
- Author BiographyDiane Winger is a self-described retired software geek who loves hiking, rock climbing, and cross-country skiing when she isn't glued in front of her computer playing around with website designs, watching cat videos, and writing. If you meet her for only the third or fourth time, don't be surprised if she doesn't recognize you. She and her husband, Charlie, are co-authors of several guidebooks on outdoor recreation. They now live in western Colorado, but Diane spent most of her life in Denver. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Diane Winger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.