All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJesus is one of the most often portrayed figures of all time. But what do all of his faces - in art from different ages and around the world - tell us about him? In this beautiful book images of Jesus are used to explore his life and legacy, including Jesus as shepherd, Jesus as victor, Jesus as broken, etc. With illuminating text, this book is both visually stunning and textually inspiring. Jane Williams uses the portrayal of Jesus in art to investigate his life and character.
- Author BiographyJane is a tutor in Theology at St Mellitus College, London and Chelmsford, and a Visiting Lecturer at King's College, London. She also works as a Lecturer at the St Paul's Theological Centre, and for Redemptorist Publications. She is the author of several books including Approaching Easter, Approaching Christmas, Angel and most recently Faces of Christ.
- Author(s)Jane Williams
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content NoteReproductions of colour fine art
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.