All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionComplements advanced level French course books by providing practice in reading and understanding longer texts. It encourages an analytical method of study, and students will develop the vocabulary needed to understand and talk about important issues in modern French and Francophone society. Lively, interesting and carefully graded, the exercises begin with identification of key words and comprehension questions followed by detailed and precisely focused practice with the new vocabulary, grammar and phrases. Each book contains eight photocopiable self-study units based on authentic texts, and units conclude with a written exercise. Extensive 'Corriges et Explications' sections give correct answers to and commentaries on the exercises, in addition to sample essays. Grammar and shades of meaning are explained simply but thoroughly, so that students can develop their language skills rapidly without the need to work closely with a teacher.
- Author BiographyJenny Ollerenshaw has taught French in the U.K. and abroad at all levels, from beginner to University level. After lecturing at the Open University for several years she now works as a professional textbook and software writer.
- Author(s)Jenny Ollerenshaw
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdvance Materials
- Content Noteblack and white photos and illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byCatherine Loridan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.