Facial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis by Farhad B. Naini (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $202.50+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by alfonsina02
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionFacial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagsis is a unique new illustrated resource for facial aesthetic surgery and dentistry, providing the comprehensive clinical textbook on the art and science of facial aesthetics for clinicians involved in the management of facial deformities, including orthodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, plastic and reconstructive surgeons and aesthetic dentists. It aims to provide readers with a comprehensive examination of facial aesthetics in the context of dentofacial and craniofacial diagsis and treatment planning. This aim is achieved through coupling meticulous research and practical clinical advice with beautifully drawn supporting illustrations and diagrams. Structured over 24 logically arranged and easy-to-follow chapters, Part I of Facial Aesthetics covers the historical evidence for facial aesthetic cans and concepts in depth. It incorporates all aspects relevant to the work of the clinician, including the philosophical and scientific theories of facial beauty, facial attractiveness research, facial expression and the psychosocial ramifications of facial deformities. Part II of the book then goes on to examine clinical evaluation and diagsis in considerable detail under four sections, from the initial consultation interview and acquisition of diagstic records (section 1), complete clinical examination and analysis of the craniofacial complex (section 2), in depth analysis of each individual facial region using a top-down approach (section 3) and finally focussing on smile and dentogingival aesthetic evaluation (section 4). An in-depth, thoughtful, practical and absorbing reference, Facial Aesthetics will find an enthusiastic reception among facial aesthetic surgeons and aesthetic dentists with an interest in refining their understanding and appreciation of the human face and applying practical protocols to their clinical diagsis and treatment planning. Key features: * Examines facial aesthetics in a clinical context * Promotes an interdisciplinary approach to facial aesthetic analysis * Detailed description of the systematic clinical evaluation of the facial soft tissues and craniodentoskeletal complex * Detailed, step-by-step aesthetic analysis of each facial region * In-depth analysis of 2D and 3D clinical diagstic records * Evidence-based approach, from antiquity to contemporary scientific evidence, to the guidelines employed in planning the correction of facial deformities * Treatment planning from first principles highlighted * Clinical tes are highlighted throughout * Clearly organized and practical format * Highly illustrated in full colour throughout
- Author BiographyDr Farhad B. Naini is Consultant Orthodontist at Kingston and St George's Hospitals and Honorary Senior Lecturer in craniofacial anatomy, biology and development at St George's Medical School, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Farhad B. Naini
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1456 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.