All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for anyone who wants to be effective at running meetings and working with others. Facilitation is the art and science of bringing out the best in each member of a group to produce superior results. This manual provides tools and instruction on HOW to facilitate.
- Author BiographyJanet Kendall White is founder and President of Berkshire Group, Inc., an Ohio based national consulting and leadership development firm that provides a full range of organization development services including strategic planning, process and profit improvement; training and development; executive coaching, and facilitation. Over the past 20 years Berkshire Group has developed a framework for organization change and organic growth which they have successfully implemented in a broad range of settings including Manufacturing, Information Systems, Biotech, Human Resources, Financial Services and Health Care as well as various types of non-profit institutions. Janet's expertise is in coaching leaders and working with groups of people to identify their desired business outcome and mobilizing energy to receive desired results. She is often called on to help facilitate complex problems with diverse groups of people and then to implement the project plan that is devised. Janet holds an MBA from Hofstra University and has completed post-graduate work at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland and National Training Labs. She is a Certified Professional Consultant (CPC) and is certified in a number of leadership and assessment instruments. Janet speaks nationally on leadership, entrepreneurship, process improvement and organization change.
- Author(s)Janet Kendall White
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.