All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFacilities management continues to expand and develop in terms of the volume and diversity of commercial activity, with a significant influence upon organisational success and goal achievement. The two previous editions of Facilities Management have become established as key sources for all facilities management courses and forward thinking facilities managers, providing a strong blend of research-informed opportunities and practical, balanced advice for strategically orientated practitioners. This third edition builds on those foundations, focussing on the driving idea that excellent facilities management demands a responsive and dynamic approach to the positive impacts facilities can have on users operating within a world in flux. Within this overarching theme the book considers numerous contemporary issues facing facilities managers, within a framework that covers organisation, techlogy and process.
- Author BiographyPeter Barrett is Professor of Management in Property and Construction in the School of the Built Environment (SoBE) at the University of Salford. He is immediate past president of the International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction (CIB) and was, from 2001 - 2008, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Research with overall responsibility for all research across Salford University. He is currently researching optimal sensory environments for schools and shops and leads on research methodology for postgraduate taught students in SoBE. Edward Finch was, until recently, Professor of Facilities Management in the School of the Built Environment at the University of Salford. He was co-ordinator for the CIB International Working Party in Facilities Management (CIB W070) and Editor-in-Chief of Facilities, a leading peer reviewed academic journal in the area of facilities management. He is now a freelance FM industry commentator.
- Author(s)Edward Finch,Peter Barrett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.