All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis spirited exploration of the interfaces between art and theory in the 21st century brings together a multidisciplinary range of viewpoints on their future.
- Author BiographyHendrik Folkerts is co-curator of documenta 14. He studied Art History at the University of Amsterdam, specializing in contemporary art and theory, feminist practices and performance. From 2010 until 2015, he was Curator of Performance, Film & Discursive Programs at the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam.|Christoph Lindner is professor of media and culture and director of the Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis at the University of Amsterdam.| http://www.margrietschavemaker.nl/biography/ target= _blank >Margriet Schavemaker studied Art History and Philosophy at the University of Amsterdam. She is currently working as curator and head of research and publications at the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam. Schavemaker writes about contemporary art and theory, organizes discursive events (such as the lecture series 'Right about Now: Art and Theory since the 1990s' (2006-2007), 'Now is the Time: Art and Theory in the 21st Century' (2008-2009)). She also curates exhibitions and is invested in exploring the significance of media technology for the cultural field.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 8 full color.
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristoph Lindner,Hendrik Folkerts,Margriet Schavemaker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.