All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1999. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyRobin Anderson is a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist and Chairman of the Tavistock Clinic's Adolescent Department, as well as a Training Analyst in child and adult analysis at the British Psychoanalytical Society. Anna Dartington is a Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist and Chair of two Clinical Services, the Young People's Counselling Service and the Psychoanalytic Family Workshop, at the Tavistock.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Tavistock Clinic Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnna Dartington,Robin Anderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.