All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Lawrence E. Hedges updates his ground breaking first edition with special articles on the pressing issues of working with mirs and child custody evaluations, and provides critical information regarding compliance with new HIPPA regulations. In this book he urges clinicians to practice defensively and provides a course of action that equips them to do so. After working with over a hundred psycho-therapists and attorneys who have fought unwarranted legal and ethical complaints from clients, he has made the fruits of his work available to all therapists. This book is a wake-up call, a practical, clinically sound response to a frightening reality, and an absolute necessity for all therapists in practice today.
- Author BiographyLawrence E. Hedges, Ph.D., ABPP, is the leader of a thirty-year clinical research project into the origins of human relationships at the Listening Perspectives Study Center in Orange, California. Dr. Hedges travels widely, lecturing and consulting with psychotherapists on their most difficult-to-treat clients. His work on how early childhood trauma impacts the psychotherapeutic relationship has led him to a keen awareness of how the growing consumer complaint and litigational processes that surround the practice of psychotherapy today are threatening to undermine it and to destroy its effectiveness.
- Author(s)Lawrence E. Hedges
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication13/12/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight508 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.