All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new edition of a classic work, Robert Sardello offers a new approach to daily life through concentration, meditation, imagination and contemplation. He builds up a psychology of the world -- of architecture, money, the city, medicine, food and techlogy -- and argues that in order to heal ourselves, we need to reimagine the world.
- Author BiographyDr Robert Sardello has been a practicising psychotherapist for over twenty years, working in existential, Jungian and archetypal psychologies. He is the author of Love and the World: A Guide to Conscious Practice and Freeing the Soul from Fear.
- Author(s)Robert Sardello
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.