All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis Activity Book mirrors each of the units from the Facon de Parler 2 Student Book, enabling learners to complement their taught lessons with extra self-access homework. The book includes extra reading and comprehension tasks, games, quizzes and puzzles. 'Pense-bete!' boxes offer a reminder of basic grammar rules before beginning an activity while 'Coin info' sections provide further information on French culture and customs. Units end with a 'Bilan' exercise designed to check vocabulary and grammar points covered in the unit. Facon de Parler 2 Activity Book is a valuable addition to this best-selling course, constituting an essential source of practice and ideas for both learners and teachers alike.
- Author BiographyAngela Aries has many years' teaching experience in French and EFL at Colleges of Further Education and Adult Education Institutes, in London and Essex. She has been an examiner for both written and oral French. Dominique Debney is a former lecturer at Seevic, Essex FE College. She has taught evening classes preparing for the Intermediate Diploma of the Institute of Linguists. She also has many years' experience teaching at secondary level and as an examiner for French GCSE (writing) and A level (oral).
- Author(s)Angela Aries,Dominique Debney
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteBlack and white line drawings and photos
- Weight430 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.