All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThink you can spot the fake? Think again. It's going to be a lot harder than you think to pick out the BS. Each entry hides one well-crafted fib among a pair of unbelievable truths. And it's up to you to figure out what's fascinating and what's fabricated on everything from koala bears to Confucius to high-fructose corn syrup. Was Cleopatra the last Egyptian pharaoh? Can you really make diamonds out of tequila? Is the platypus actually poisous? A flip of the page reveals whether you're right or wrong as well as more information on the true trivia--and why you might've fallen for the fake fact. You'll really need to kw your sh*t if you plan on correctly calling bullsh*t.
- Author BiographyNeil Patrick Stewart (Santa Monica, CA) is a freelance writer, copy-editor, and fact-checker. But can you guess what he isn't*? * Married to an actress from the FOX series Lie to Me. * Part of the Tony-winning development team for In the Heights. * Related to both Neil Patrick Harris and Sir Patrick Stewart. *It's the last one - but that's a pretty cool name, right?
- Author(s)Neil Patrick Stewart
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.