All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did Pluto stop being a planet? Are there other planets in space that could have life on them? This new series explores the cutting edge of popular science subjects - the place where theories are developed and discoveries made! Children will find out about the theories that explain some of the most interesting questions about space, and learn how to evaluate them. With hands-on velties, funny artwork and light-hearted, informative text, this is the perfect book for budding astromers, astrophysicists and cosmologists!
- Author BiographyRuth Martin has been an editor and author of children's books for many years. She lives in South London with her husband and daughter. Nick Maland won the Booktrust Early Years Award for his picture book Oliver Who Travelled Far and Wide, the V&A illustration award for You've Got Dragons, and the Society of Illustrators Silver Medal for Snip Snap! What's That? His first book, Welcome Night, was shortlisted for the Mother Goose Best Newcomer Award.
- Author(s)Ruth Martin
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight567 g
- Width280 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Maland
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.