All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionDisturbing phemena are everywhere we turn and this book is jam-packed with facts that will truly horrify you but undoubtedly entertain and educate at the same time. From the ugly truth about food and drink, to the human body exposed to the beastly tales of creatures that outnumber us - subject is off limits. Did you kw there is a sneaky fish that can swim up your genitals? Or that the average human loses 85,000 brain cells each day? If t, read on - there's plenty more where that came from.
- Author BiographyCary McNeal is an Emmy-winning TV writer and producer who has written comedy for many celebrities, including Mike Myers. McNeal writes for several websites, including Asylum (www.asylum.com), Guyspeak (www.Guyspeak.com) and Not for Tourists (www.NotForTourists.com). He lives in Athens, GA.
- Author(s)Cary McNeal
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleEssential Shit
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Width130 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.