CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFaculty Department focuses on the lives, spaces and stories of creative individuals worldwide. Photographer Justin Chung's interest in capturing creative people came alive when he moved to New York City to pursue a career in commercial fashion photography and portraiture in 2011. Justin found that while he was inspired by the work these creative individuals were producing, what he felt most connected to was their process - how the smallest intricacies in their daily lives contributed to making them the most effective and most happy.
- Author BiographyJustin Chung is a photographer based in New York. Originally from San Francisco, CA, he began pursuing a career in photography while finishing his graduate studies in public health. Justin's approach to his photography is to keep things as natural and honest as possible, focusing on capturing a moment. His clients and projects include J. Crew, Club Monaco, Procter & Gamble, and Cereal Magazine. He lives with his wife in Brooklyn, NY. Contributors: Sean Hotchkiss is a writer, editor, and creative consultant living in Brooklyn, NY. His work has appeared in GQ, Esquire, and The Wall Street Journal, among other publications. Kevin Burrows is a writer and creative director living in California. He is the co-author of Fuck Yeah Menswear: Bespoke Knowledge for the Crispy Gentleman. Lucy Brook is a writer and editor. She worked as a features writer at News Corporation Australia for six years before relocating to New York City in 2012. Her work has appeared in publications including Nylon and Nylon Guys, Cereal, Elle, Russh and Oyster. Chris Wallace is Senior Editor at Interview Magazine. He writes regularly for The New York Times, The Paris Review Daily, the Los Angeles Review of Books, and others. Jonathan Evans is a writer living in Brooklyn, NY. Formerly an editor at Esquire and Gilt MANual, Evans now serves as the fashion director of online men's store East Dane.
- Author(s)Justin Chung
- PublisherPowerhouse Books
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerhouse Books
- Content Note184
- Weight1163 g
- Width191 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.