All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the challenges faculty fathers face in navigating the demands of work and family.
- Author BiographyMargaret W. Sallee is Assistant Professor of Higher Education at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. She is coeditor (with Jaime Lester) of Establishing the Family-Friendly Campus: Models for Effective Practice.
- Author(s)Margaret W. Sallee
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.