All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's for lunch? These cheery words have taken on an omius tone of late,comfort-food staples like the hot dog, macaroni and cheese, and cherry pie have been relegated to the junk heap of killer cuisine. The media is flooded with claims of quick-fix nutritional nirvanas - megavitamins and fad diets. Health-conscious people who hesitate to go that route seem to have only two choices: foods that are healthful but bland, or those they really like but can't enjoy because they feel guilty about the possible harmful effects.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M. Whelan,Frederick J. Stare
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note10ill.
- Weight494 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.