Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe author has 55 years of experience in various fields of patient care including General Medicine, Urgent care, Psychiatry, Optometry and Ophthalmology. And he is the author of 4 books. He has 4 children, 20 grandchildren, and a large extended family with which he maintains close relations as he compiles his large collection of genealogical manuscripts. His main avocations include History, Philosophy, Geology, Astromy, Literature and a music collection. He has maintained a daily journal for 50 years, from which he draws heavily in his essays, commentaries, and scholastic letters of communication. The current book features some of his many well considered letters in his ongoing philosophical dialectics. The author makes his home in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)R. Garner Brasseur M.D.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.