All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compilation of works for solo pia, including original compositions and musical arrangements: an arrangement of the portuguese traditional theme Ja ca vai roubada and an arrangement of the well kwn traditional theme Greensleeves. This album is designed for pianists and pia students of intermediate level. On the publishers website, www.arts2science.com, you will be able to hear recordings of the music presented in this album.
- Author BiographyCatia Louro is a music teacher and composer. She studied music at the National Conservatory of Music in Lisbon and at the Politechnic Institute of Lisbon, School of Music. She likes to write music for different music ensembles and especially for solo piano.
- Author(s)Catia Louro
- Date of Publication29/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.