Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe emergence of failed states as the principal source of international political instability and the appearance of mounting casualty phobia among U.S. political and military elites have significant force structure and techlogy implications. Overseas, intra-state and often irregular warfare is displacing large-scale inter-state conventional combat. At home, there has arisen a new generation of political and military leadership that displays an unprecedented timidity in using force. --Intro. The author proceeds to argue that in an era where the Air Force is being called on more than ever in an attempt to reduce casualties because they are viewed as above the fight, the distribution of defense funding needs to be given a hard look.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Record
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date26/02/2013
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.