All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionHi hum, observed Mr. Joel Macomber, putting down his knife and fork with obvious reluctance and tilting back his chair. Hi hum-a-day! Man, born of woman, is of few days and full of-of somethin', I forget what-George, what is it a man born of woman is full of? George Kent, putting down his knife and fork, smiled and replied that he didn't kw. Mr. Macomber seemed shocked. Don't kw? he repeated. Tut, tut! Dear me, dear me! A young feller that goes to prayer meetin' every Friday night-or at least waits outside the meetin'-house door every Friday night-and yet he don't remember his Scriptur' well eugh to kw what man born of woman is full of? My soul and body! What's the world comin' to?
- Author(s)Joseph Crosby Lincoln
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.