All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over ten years Joe Matt has been torious in cult circles for the embarrassing frankness with which he reveals his distressing habits and predilections. Utterly shameless and completely self-absorbed, Joe Matt writes with an exhibitionist's enthusiasm for his favorite subject, himself. In his new graphic vel, Fair Weather, Joe examines his 1970s suburban childhood. In a surprisingly tasteful and thoughtful memoir young Joe Matt is a selfish child who steals from stores, takes advantage of his friends, threatens to burn his mother's house down, teases those weaker than himself, and reveals himself to be a fairly rmal child. Completely unsentimental and strangely kind of endearing, Fair Weather continues the American tradition of hilarious self-exhibitionism.
- Author BiographyJoe Matt writes the legendary comic book Peepshow ; an unflattering, although not strictly inaccurate, autobiography. Matt was born in 1963 in Philadelphia where evidently he never learned the meaning of shame.
- Author(s)Joe Matt,John Matthews
- PublisherDrawn and Quarterly
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDrawn and Quarterly
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.