Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionJust the sound of the words, fair, just and righteous, can prove to be exhilarating as much as they can prove to be confusing. The words sound good, however; in this world, few really believe in them for good reason. For all practical purposes they do t exist. The words exist, however, the true meaning of the words rarely exist. Everyone kws that life is t fair. If it were fair there would t be any hungry, much less starving people in the world. This world is t a just world. Take our own justice system for example. It's the best we can come up with, so I suppose it is better than thing. Try convincing that to the families who have loved ones who are incent yet are incarcerated and even executed, or the victims of the guilty criminals who are set free. These are t infrequent injustices. Righteousness is fair and just combined. It has to do with being morally upright and proper. Kw anyone like that? Self-righteous and unrighteous people are far more plentiful in this world. But what if you could imagine a world where fairness, and justice and righteousness were absolute realities? A world where God, t man or religion, but only God was the One who defined the meaning and measure of fairness, justice and righteousness? Wow! Who wouldn't love that? That is music to our ears. Or rather it should be music to our ears. It's hard to imagine a place like that because we have never kwn a place like that. Yet, there is a place like that that does exist. Some people believe that, and some people don't, and that's okay. All I ask is that you imagine, much like imagining what you would do with all your winnings of a lottery. Even if you do t win, those moments of imaging, what if, were still fun, and they were real at the time. You do t have to believe in this world to have fun imagining it is real. However; be prepared to pay the price if you do decide this world is real. By the way, the price is free.
- Author(s)K Nelson Rybolt
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.