All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionFaircloth Family Genealogy: Edward Farecloth Lineage: includes Kinship Reports, Descendents listing, Pedigree charts, blank pedigree charts, Last Wills and Testaments, Births, Deaths, marriages, children, military service, cemetery records, census records, court actions, etc. This book contains many photographs of current and past Faircloth's. Hundreds of individuals included. Beginning 1600s. 340 pages.
- Author BiographyMs. Judah is a descendent of William Faircloth I and Edward Farecloth. She and her daugher, Jennifer, spent 25 years researching the Faircloth Family History to complete this and several other volumes to document their family lineage. She is a retired educator and grandmother of two, daughter of Herman R. and Erika Faircloth and granddaughter of Lawrence and Lulu, & Bear Faircloth.
- Author(s)J Christy Faircloth Judah
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.