Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAffectionately kwn as the Stringbag' by its crews, the Fairey Swordfish is one of World War Two's most iconic and recognisable biplane aircraft. Introduced in to Royal Navy, Fleet Air Arm service in 1936, the aircraft wasn't operationally retired until May 1945, and despite its obsolescent and antiquated looks, outlived several more modern' types intended to replace it, remaining in frontline service through to the end of the war in Europe. A British classic', and well timed to coincide with the recently released 1/72 scale kit from Airfix, this is ather illustration and photographs publication.
- Author BiographyNeil Robinson is a distinguished author starting in 1960 and held the position of author starting at Quarter Scale Modeller and Model Aircraft Monthly to name a few. He has always had an interest in aviation and an avid modeller.
- PublisherAirfile Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAirfile Publications
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight372 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Scott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.