All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom rustic dwellings to fairy mansions, this beautiful collection of photographs depicts these small structures and whimsical habitats in woods, parks, backyard gardens, and even at the beach. Enticing a fairy to stop by for a visit, building fairy houses can be addictive for all ages and encourages exploring the outdoors, being creative, using the imagination, and discovering nature's enchantment.
- Author BiographyTracy Kane is the creator of the Fairy Houses Series of children's books and video. She studied illustration at the Philadelphia College of Art and worked in public television as a commercial artist for several years. She lives in Lee, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Barry Kane,Tracy Kane
- PublisherLight Beams Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLee, NH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLight Beams Publishing
- Content Note125 colour photos
- Weight412 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.