All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cultural phemen of fairy houses crafted solely from available natural materials apparently originated spontaneously on a few Maine islands, and in recent years, these charming, wee shelters made from leaves, moss, twigs, stones, bark, shells, feathers, and other found items have caught the imaginations of parents and children everywhere. Fairy Houses of the Maine Coast showcases outstanding examples of the miniature homes and delves into the history and folklore associated with garden and woods fairies.
- Author BiographyMAUREEN HEFFERNAN is the executive director of the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens. She travels extensively to speak about gardens and give presentations and workshops. She is the author of Native Plants for Your Maine Garden, and Hershey Children's Garden: A Place to Grow, and was a contributor for 500 Popular Annuals and Perennials for American Gardeners. She lives in Boothbay, Maine.
- Author(s)Maureen Heffernan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width187 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.