All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionMost Christian dads want to be the kind of father who guides his children in their walk with God--but many don't have the first clue where to start. This new series of Faith Begins @Home resources is designed to help parents bring faith home. Faith Begins @Home Dad is an easy-to-use resource that starts from square one and ends in a 24/7 lifestyle of family faith. Dads will find step-by-step tips and age-appropriate guides for leading their families' spiritual development, as well as true-life stories from other dads experiencing the power and blessing of God in their homes as they develop their spiritual skills with their children.
- Author BiographyMark A. Holmen is the founder and director of Faith@Home Ministries, which equips congregations, parents, grandparents, and individuals to establish the home as the primary place where faith is lived out and nurtured. He has written more than a dozen books and has been a featured speaker for Focus on the Family, D6, and the Willow Creek Association.
- Author(s)Mark Holmen
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFaith Begins@home
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight45 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.