All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristian parents hear all the time about the importance of family devotions, but if they never experienced the impact of seeking God together as a family during their own childhoods, getting started can be intimidating. This new series of Faith Begins @Home resources is designed to help parents bring faith home. Faith @Home Devotions is an easy-to-use resource that starts from square one and ends in a 24/7 lifestyle of family faith. Parents will find step-by-step tips and age-appropriate guides for leading daily family devotions, as well as true-life stories from other parents experiencing the power and blessing of God in their homes as they develop their spiritual skills with their children.
- Author BiographyMark A. Holmen is the founder and director of Faith@Home Ministries, which equips congregations, parents, grandparents, and individuals to establish the home as the primary place where faith is lived out and nurtured. He has written more than a dozen books and has been a featured speaker for Focus on the Family, D6, and the Willow Creek Association.
- Author(s)Mark Holmen
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFaith Begins@home
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight45 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.