All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>If your spouse or someone you kw has been deployed recently, the stress of this situation will resonate with you.</b></p>Jocelyn Green speaks directly to the wives of deployed soldiers, airmen, seamen, and marinesthrough the experiences of their spouses. This book is t ten easy steps for a painless life; instead, it is a collection of devotions that squarely addresses the challenges wives face when their husbands are away protecting freedom, challenges like: </p><ul><li>How does a military wife maintain a strong sense of patriotism without allowing her country to become an idol? </li><li>What good can possibly come from moving every two or three years?</li><li>How can I be sure that God has a purpose for my life that s as strong as His purpose for my husband s? </li></ul>The foundation of this devotional is the unchanging character of God and the anchor of Jesus Christ, even amidst the shifting circumstances of a military family.</p>
- Author Biography<b>JOCELYN GREEN</b> is an award-winning author who inspires faith and courage in her readers through both fiction and nonfiction. A former military wife herself, she authored <i>Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives</i> and co-authored <i>The 5 Love Languages Military Edition</i> with Dr. Gary Chapman. Her novels, inspired by real heroines on American's home front, are marked by their historical integrity and gritty inspiration. The books in the <i>Heroines Behind the Lines Civil War</i> series have been honored with gold and silver medals from the Military Writer's Society of America. <i>Wedded to War</i> was a Christy Award finalist in two categories. Jocelyn graduated from Taylor University in Upland, Indiana, with a B.A. in English, concentration in writing. She is an active member of the Christian Authors Network, the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association, American Christian Fiction Writers, and the Military Writers Society of America.Jocelyn lives with her husband Rob and two small children in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Visit her at www.jocelyngreen.com.
- Author(s)Jocelyn Green
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight191 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.