All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionFaith Footprints provides inspirational Scriptures, devotional thoughts, and prayers for grandmothers, along with simple Christian lifestyle activities to do with a grandchild. Let your faithwalk leave footprints in the sand for your grandchild to follow. Better yet, walk beside your grandchild and grow in faith together.
- Author BiographyMary Manz Simon holds a doctorate from St. Louis University. She has taught preschool and kindergarten and at the junior college, undergraduate and graduate levels. She is a columnist for Parent Life and Christian Parenting Today magazines, a contributing editor for Christian Retailing, and a member of the advisory board for the Christian Family Book Club. Since her first book released in mid 1987, her books have sold more than 1.5 million copies and are available in nine languages, her radio program airs daily on more than 200 stations and her magazine articles and national convention presentations reach thousands more each year.- Publisher.
- Author(s)Mary Manz Simon
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.