Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Faith Fusion Catechist Guide pagination matches the student book page-for-page, with teaching text for all content in the student book. The catechist guide include plenty of supplemental information to help catechists prepare for teaching the lessons, with additional content that provides Scripture background, liturgy backgrounds, Church history, Catholic Social Teaching and social justice summaries, and much more. The guide also contains three additional activities per lesson. There is also an ACRE assessment tool in each lesson review. It's great prep for the 8th grade ACRE test. The answer locator box on the review page includes page references. The music connection section provides ties to three of the most popular hymnals for Catholic young people. Fr. Alfred McBride was the doctrinal reviewer for this book and also wrote the foreword. Faith Fusion has also been found to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Author(s)Gloria Shahin
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byREV Fr Alfred McBride
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.