All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.31Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn this four-session video-based Bible study, The Daniel Plan team explores both the spiritual and the health benefits of following a healthy lifestyle by focusing on the first essential of The Daniel Plan: Faith. Sessions include: * Every Body Matters (28:00) * Magnificent Obsession (22:00) * God's Power, Not Willpower (29:00) * Your Soul's Path to God (24:00) Each session will highlight testimony from those who have incorporated The Daniel Plan into their everyday lifestyle, plus tips on getting started and medically based information on maintaining a healthy lifestyle by following The Daniel Plan. Each of the other DVD/Study guides will focus on ather essential: Food, Fitness, Focus, Friends. This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- Author BiographyGary Thomas is Writer in Residence and serves on the teaching team at Second Baptist Church, Houston, Texas and the author of 18 books that have sold more than a million copies worldwide and have been translated into a dozen languages. He and his wife, Lisa, have been married for 30 years. Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women's Bible study at Saddleback Church called The Journey. Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa.
- Author(s)Daniel G. Amen,Dee Eastman,Gary L. Thomas,Mark Hyman,Rick Warren
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe Daniel Plan Essentials Series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight290 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.