All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionFaith is more than just hype. Faith is more than a good feeling. Faith is more than trying to talk yourself into believing for something good to happen, when down in your heart, you kw that you really don't believe. The twelve chapters in this book were written in a time of great testing in the author's life. It's easy to talk about faith when you are up on the mountain, but will your faith sustain you when you are in the valley? Thank God the answer to that question is an emphatic YES! God desires us to need Him, and He wants to meet our needs.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Hill, a successful pastor, missionary-evangelist and author, pioneered the Calvary Evangelistic Center where he has remained as pastor for over 45 years. He is a requested speaker in the U.S.A. and overseas where he conducts city-wide crusades, seminars, and revival meetings. His books have been a help and encouragement to many all over the world. He received his Th.B., Th.M., and Doctor of Theology degrees from International Seminary in Plymouth, Florida. His simplistic, conversational style is enjoyed by lay people, pastors and Christian workers. Churches use his work in Bible Studies, Sunday School classes, for sermon material, and as devotionals. Hill's love for God and God's Word is evidenced in his dedication coming forth in his lifestyle and his writing.
- Author(s)William F Hill
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.