All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we, as Christians, increase our faith, learn to trust in the Lord, awaken our delight in the Lord, and truly commit ourselves as individuals and corporately to contribute to the Kingdom of God? This book, by the scriptures, discusses the answer to this question. What does it mean to delight in the Lord? How can we cash in on such a question? This book will lead you, the readers, to the answer.
- Author BiographyRichard and Irene Rundell, Christian freelance writers, are co-authors of How to Be Married 50 Years and Love it and The Path to Overcoming Self. Richard has also authored The Rising Son and How to Live in the Kingdom of God. Irene has authored From Egypt to Jubilee and First the Spiritual then the Natural. Richard and Irene have written numerous booklets, devotionals, book reviews and articles.
- Author(s)Irene Rundell,Richard Rundell
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.