All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSample passages: Hebrews 1:1-3 1 Throughout our history God has spoken to our ancestors by his prophets in many different ways. The revelation he gave them was only a fragment at a time, building one truth upon ather. 2 But to us living in these last days, God w speaks to us openly in the language of a Son, the appointed Heir of everything, for through him God created the parama of all things and all time. 3 The Son is the dazzling radiance of God's splendor, the exact expression of God's true nature - his mirror image!. He holds the universe together and expands it by the mighty power of his spoken word. He accomplished for us the complete cleansing of sins, and then took his seat on the highest throne at the right hand of the majestic One. James 3:13 If you consider yourself to be wise and one who understands the ways of God, advertise it with a beautiful, fruitful life guided by wisdom's gentleness. Never brag or boast about what you've done and you'll prove that you're truly wise.
- Author BiographyDr Brian Simmons has previously been involved in the translation project of the Kuna New Testament and has studied linguistics and Bible translation principles through New Tribes Mission. He and his family spent nearly eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, and consultant. Afterward, he assisted in planting a thriving church in West Haven, CT Gateway Christian Fellowship. Dr Simmons now travels full time as a conference speaker and Bible teacher. Brian has been married for over forty-two years and boasts regularly of his three children and six grandchildren. Candice Simmons and husband Brian have been described as true pioneers in ministry. Their teaching gifts have opened doors in many nations to take the message of awakening and revival. For the last forty years they have labored together to present Christ in His fullness wherever God sends them. As a witness firsthand of a revival which swept through their jungle village where they were serving as missionaries and saw many converted to following Jesus Christ. Candice and were ruined for status quo Christianity. Recently they were inspired to launch a new dynamic version of the Scriptures encompassing the early Aramaic manuscripts along with the traditional Greek and Hebrew texts.
- Author(s)Candice Simmons,Dr. Brian Simmons
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Passion Translation
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.