All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores what becomes of faiths when seen as social capital. In the grip of the current debt crisis, where the social and capital seem increasingly unbalanced, this book examines whether faiths can help rebalance society through drawing communities together.
- Author BiographyADAM DINHAM Reader in Religion and Society at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK. He is also policy advisor to the Faith Based Regeneration Network and Director of the Faiths and Civil Society Network of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK. His previous publications include Faiths, Public Policy and Civil Society, Faith in the Public Realm (with R. Furbey and V. Lowndes) and Faith as Social Capital (with R. Furbey, R. Farnell and D. Finneron).
- Author(s)Adam Dinham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.