Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Karanick and his wife, Christina, experienced what it means to have the faith of a mustard seed. The term is used by Christ to explain the power that one can have if we just have a little faith. Paul looks back on his life and ministry to reveal how God strengthens our faith and forms us into an effective part of the body of Christ. Recalling the steps of how God led him, his family and ministry, Paul highlights how God equips the ones He calls by: Calling all people to have faith Confirming that God is calling Walking through fear Building a stronger faith Infecting others with faith Paul uses his own life as an example of the faith process. These illustrations will prepare believers for the typical steps involved in building a stronger faith relationship with Christ. Paul openly admits that he was t qualified to take on the task that God had placed upon him, but God would soon reveal to Paul that one is truly qualified without the power of Christ. God reshaped Paul and led him into a ministry that continuously depended upon faith. A true visionary and gifted in faith, he began to trust less in his own abilities and more upon God's abilities. Kwing that without faith it is impossible to please God, Paul teaches of using faith to get as close to God as you can. Paul's unshakeable faith became contagious within his ministry as life's worries and fears were lessened due to the faith that God provides.
- Author(s)Paul Karanick
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.