All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe popularity of the 'New Atheist' movement speaks to both the growing ranks of atheists as well as their vehement disdain for religion. In 'Faitheist', Chris Stedman challenges the orthodoxies of this movement and makes a passionate arguement that atheists should learn to respect religious identity while remaining secular.
- Author BiographyChris Stedman is the Assistant Humanist Chaplain at Harvard University, the emeritus managing director of State of Formation at the Journal of Inter-Religious Dialogue, and the founder of the first blog dedicated to exploring atheist-interfaith engagement, NonProphet Status. Stedman writes for the Huffington Post, the Washington Post 's On Faith blog, and Religion Dispatches. He lives in Boston.
- Author(s)Chris Stedman
- PublisherBeacon Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Press
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.