All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionLaura's Amish faith requires her to forgive, but she can only think of revenge. Laura Stutzman leaves her Kentucky community for Middlefield, Ohio, with one purpose: to find Mark King, the man who pledged his love to her, then left. She can't move on with her life until he explains why. Sawyer Thompson wasn't born Amish, but has lived in their community for years. Now he must commit to the Amish church or return to the Yankee world. Having suffered loss at a young age, he understands Laura's anger, but is determined to follow God's will and forgive. As their friendship grows, Laura begins to let her guard down. But new information surfaces about Sawyer's past and threatens the couple's budding relationship. Both Laura and Sawyer will need to release the anger in their hearts and forgive the people who've harmed them. As Laura struggles to trust God, can Sawyer remain faithful to Laura?
- Author BiographyKathleen Fuller is the author of several bestselling novels, including the Hearts of Middlefield novels, the Middlefield Family novels, and the Amish of Birch Creek series, as well as a middle-grade Amish series, the Mysteries of Middlefield. Visit her online at www.kathleenfuller.com, Twitter: @TheKatJam, and Facebook: Kathleen Fuller.
- Author(s)Kathleen Fuller
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Middlefield Family Novel
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.