Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.18Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionHank's sister Emily wants Ralph's Reptile Show to perform at her birthday party more than anything, but Ralph is booked solid. So Hank comes up with a plan: he'll disguise himself as a magician called The Westside Wizard and pull a snake from thin air! But when Hank's true identity is revealed during his performance, his good deed might just turn into a huge disaster.
- Author BiographyHenry Winkler is an actor, producer, and director, and he speaks publicly all over the world. In addition, he has a star on Hollywood Boulevard, was presented with the Order of the British Empire by the Queen of England, and the jacket he wore as the Fonz hangs in the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC. But if you asked him what he was proudest of, he would say, Writing the Hank Zipzer books with my partner, Lin Oliver. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Stacey. They have three children named Jed, Zoe, and Max, and two dogs named Monty and Charlotte. Charlotte catches a ball so well that she could definitely play outfield for the New York Mets. Lin Oliver is a writer and producer of movies, books, and television series for children and families. She has written more than twenty-five novels for children, and one hundred episodes of television. She is cofounder and executive director of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, an international organization of twenty thousand authors and illustrators of children's books. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Alan. They have three sons named Theo, Ollie, and Cole. She loves tuna melts, curious kids, any sport that involves a racket, and children's book writers everywhere. Scott Garrett lives in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Henry Winkler,Lin Oliver
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHere's Hank
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scott Garrett
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.