CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn a beginning, there was a golden age, a time when man lived and did t die. A time when man walked with God in such close communion that death had recognition or power. Incence of evil, protected the first man Adam, but also became a snare to him when faced with a kwledge that appealed to the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and a kwledge desired to make him wise. 1 John 2:16: For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is t of the father, but of the world.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in a small rural community in Southeastern Oklahoma where I attended a Nazarene Church. The church's Pastor was a woman we called Sister Neal. Her Life was a living testimony of being wholly dedicated to God. She was such a great influence in my life that the stigma against women ministers was never an issue with me. In 1955 my husband and I moved to Houston, Texas where I attended the Lakewood Church. My Pastor John Osteen was a powerful vessel ordained by God to be a pioneer of the Charismatic move of God in the earth. I can still hear him now declaring, Pentecost is not a denomination, it's an experience! On March 19th, 1959 I received this glorious baptism of fire. In 1973, I founded the Word of Life Church and have been the Pastor for the past thirty-seven years. Through the years I have evangelized across the United States and since 2005 I have had the honor of ministering in the Philippines, India, Guatemala and Mexico. These countries continue to be a Missionary outreach for Word of Life Church.
- Author(s)Alyce McPherson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.