All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFall to Pieces is a beautifully written, visceral, roller coaster ride inside bipolar disorder, rock 'n' roll, celebrity culture, and the world of modeling. Mary Forsberg Weiland, ex-wife of the late Scott Weiland, front man for Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, tells a harrowing true story of depression, drug addiction, and mental illness with candor and, often, humor. Co-written with veteran journalist Larkin Warren, Fall to Pieces is a blistering, eye-opening memoir of Hollywood meltdown in the bestselling vein of Tatum O'Neal's A Paper Life and Valerie Bertinelli's Losing It.
- Author BiographyMary Forsberg Weiland lives with her two children in Los Angeles, where she is studying for her certification in drug and alcohol counseling, with a focus on co-occurring disorders. This is her first book. A former editor at Esquire, Lear's, and Good Housekeeping magazines, Larkin Warren was a contributing writer to Addiction: Why Can't They Just Stop?, the companion book to HBO's documentary of the same name, and collaborated with Professor Elyn R. Saks on Saks's bestselling memoir, The Center Cannot Hold, which Time magazine named one of the Top 10 Nonfiction Books of 2007.
- Author(s)Larkin Warren,Mary Forsberg Weiland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIt Books
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.