Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of GUILTY CREATURES comes a vel of family life turned upside down Kate's got her life sorted out, with her own business, run from her trendy townhouse in London, where she's lucky eugh to have best friends in the same street, a workable marriage, two kids, the occasional visit home to her roots. But all this is changed by a phone call one night: her widowed mother has fallen over and is in hospital. Things aren't as they seem. Far from being a fragile old lady in desperate need, it transpires that Kate's mother has tripped down the stairs after too many lunchtime cocktails and is being only too well looked after by her gorgeous toyboy lodger. Miffed, Kate returns to London - to discover that her best friend has been sleeping with her husband. Where does that leave her? A vel of trust betrayed and lives rebuilt, internet dating and the strange comfort of returning home after life in the fast lane, this will win Sue Welfare even more dedicated fans.
- Author BiographySue Welfare was born on the edge of the Fens and is perfectly placed to write about the vagaries of life in East Anglia. She is also a scriptwiter and her comedy 'Write Back home' was part of the 1999 Channel Four Sitcom Festival.
- Author(s)Sue Welfare
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/12/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note16
- Weight267 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $44.25
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $21.15
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $10.17Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.