All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.23Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionJessica is a woman with a past and it comes back to haunt her when she meets King O'Malley who returns to the island after being away for almost twelve years. Jessica and King are two very different people with two very different lives, but they have a connection that neither one can get past and they clash. Will their connection to each other bring them together or drive them further apart? Add in King's very belligerent teenage son and you will find it a story you won't want to miss.
- Author BiographyPenny Harmon began writing at an early age and developed a great love of words over the years. After her children were grown, she took her writing more seriously and has published in both newspapers and magazines. In January of 2016, her first novella, Complicated Inheritance, was published and in March of 2016, the first book, I Saw Him First, of the Rocky Isle Romance series was published Penny lives in Maine with her long-time partner, Dan, two grandchildren, one dog, and two cats. She enjoys spending time with all nine of her grandchildren and enjoys working on DIY projects, especially those of repurposing.
- Author(s)Penny Harmon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.