All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJaxon is the guy she's supposed to avoid ...K. C. Carter has always followed the rules - until this year, when a mistake leaves her the talk of her college campus and her carefully arranged life comes crashing to a halt. Now she's stuck in her small hometown for the summer to complete her court-ordered community service, and to make matters worse, trouble is living right next door. K.C. is the girl he won't let get away ...Jaxon Trent is the worst kind of temptation and exactly what K.C. was supposed to stay away from in high school. But he never forgot her. She was the one girl who wouldn't give him the time of day and the only one to ever say . Fate has brought K.C. back into his life - except what he thought was a great twist of luck turns out to be too close for comfort. As they grow closer, he discovers that convincing K.C. to get out from her mother's shadow is hard, but revealing the darkest parts of his soul is nearly impossible. See the trailer!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrljC...'I read this book in one sitting. Rival was as gripping as it was sexy!' - Colleen Hoover Quote from Penelope Douglas: Bully was my love. Until You was my responsibility. Rival was my pleasure. But Falling Away was my destiny. Every whisper, every breath, every kiss, and every word came from my gut. This is the book I'm most proud of.
- Author BiographyPenelope Douglas is a writer living in Las Vegas. Born in Dubuque, Iowa, she is the oldest of five children. Penelope attended the University of Northern Iowa, earning a Bachelor's degree in Public Administration, because her father told her to just get the damn degree! She then earned a Masters of Science in Education at Loyola University in New Orleans, because she HATED public administration. One night, she got tipsy and told the bouncer at the bar where she worked that his son was hot, and three years later she was married. To the son, not the bouncer. They have spawn, but just one. A daughter named Aydan. Penelope loves sweets, The Originals, and she shops at Target almost daily.
- Author(s)Penelope Douglas
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleFall Away
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight336 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.