All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionI was twelve when I started crushing on him. I was seventeen when I met him by chance and our connection was made. Now here I am, twenty-three, and I'm one of the two actresses in the video for his band's latest single. Jesse Kingston is a tall, dark, and gorgeous temptation I'm finding hard to resist. It ends up t being as simple as doing a job and going home. It can't be when he continually makes his presence kwn with his t-so-incent touches and sexy words. There is avoiding him and after spending so much time with him, I'm t sure I want to. So, when he proposes a weekend together, kwing I should say , I throw caution to the wind and instead I say yes. I'm going to igre the warning signs and do what I rmally wouldn't--I'm going to give in to my desire I'm going to indulge my fantasies and give this sexy rocker what he wants and something he won't soon forget--me. The only question is: Is one weekend going to be eugh? Will our time end up changing this bad boy? Or will it end up changing me?
- Author BiographyFirst and foremost I am an avid reader of romance. I read every single day. Without reading I wouldn't be inspired to write. The same can be said about music. I started reading with Nora Roberts and Sandra Brown's LoveSwept titles forever ago and went from reading solely traditionally published to reading nearly all indie authors. I still read my Nora and a few others. A must. I started seriously writing about eight years ago. I ended up taking a hiatus for a few years, and when I got back into the reading/blogging scene, I knew I also had to get back to writing. The stories could no longer be suppressed. I really, really hope you enjoy my stories as much I did writing them. Some personal stuff about me: I'm a huge fan of music, romance novels, chocolate, fruit, Fall, Matt Shadows and Avenged Sevenfold, and Milo Ventimiglia.
- Author(s)Anne Mercier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.