All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poetry projects the anger of children, the clutch of illness, the rawness of love and grief, and the strangeness of revelation.
- Author BiographyDeborah Pope is the author of two previous poetry collections, Mortal World and Fanatic Heart, and A Separate Vision: Isolation in Contemporary Women's Poetry as well as the coeditor of Ties That Bind: Essays on Mothering and Patriarchy. She teaches English at Duke University.
- Author(s)Deborah Pope
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Weight141 g
- Width139 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.