All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.82
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.25
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.66
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.95
About this product
- DescriptionFalling Stones is a compelling tale of the quest for spiritual meaning in early nineteenth-century rural America. Sylvester Marion Jones, born in 1836, inhabits a guilt-laden Protestant domain, saturated with omius signs and wonders. His childhood is marked first by demonic visions and later by his young brother's mysterious disappearance, for which his father blames him Grown up. Sylvester is drawn into marriage with a young woman suspected of witchcraft. Still a seeker of light, he finally achieves the purgation of his house-at the savage cost of ackwledging the demon in himself.
- Author BiographyCHARLES WYATT, 2002-2003 Writer in Residence at the University of Central Oklahoma (Edmund) is the author of Listening to Mozart, winner of the 1995 John Simmons Award from University of Iowa Press. He has taught creative writing at Binghamton University and Denison University, but before this incarnation he spent more than twenty-five years as an orchestral musician: principal flutist of the Nashville Symphony. For fun, he writes poetry and plays chamber music with his wife, Cindy, a harpist who really did play on Elvis's last album.
- Author(s)Charles Wyatt
- PublisherTexas Review Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHuntsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Review Press
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.