All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMany, if t most, people and institutions remain in 'the first half of life' forever, preoccupied with establishing their identity, climbing, achieving, and performing. If you knew there was a further journey, wouldn't you choose to do the 'first half' quite differently? The further journey involves challenges, mistakes, loss of control, even 'necessary suffering', because that is how we grow. This message of falling down and in fact moving up is the most counter-intuitive message in most of the world religions, including and most especially Christianity. We grow spiritually much more by doing it wrong than by doing it right. The Companion Journal helps those who have (and those who have t) read Falling Upward to engage more deeply with the questions the book raises. Using a blend of quotes, questions for individual and group reflection, stories, and suggestions for spiritual practices, it provides a wise guide for deepening the spiritual journey - at any time of life.
- Author BiographyRichard Rohr is a Franciscan priest of the New Mexico Province. He founded the Center for Action and Contemplation in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1986, where he presently serves as Founding Director.
- Author(s)Richard Rohr
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.